Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fantastic Performances 2010

Well, we are at the end of the last term for 2010. This year has just flown by and I can't believe it will soon be Christmas.
I would like to thank you for all your hard work this term getting our productions up and running.
All your performances were fantastic and I know your parents are so proud of you and your achievements. I have attached some photos of the different studios and you all look splendid in your costumes.
My thanks also to Mums and Dads, for the support you have given me over the year.
Well done all those who received their certificates this term. A great effort. A special congratulations to those of you who  received their 100 lesson plaque.
A reminder that we will be starting again in Term 1 of 2011, the week beginning 7th February.
I look forward to seeing you all then. We have lots of new exciting activities to look forward to.

In the meantime I wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas and a great holiday.

See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment