Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Here We Go

Welcome to Term One 2012

Hello to all of you who are returning for another year and a BIG WELCOME to all our new students.

Yes classes are starting this week and I have a very busy term planned.

The first thing we need to do is get those voices back into fine form after their rest over the holidays, so......
more projection, articulation and forward placing required. I will need just as much practice as you so it's something we'll be working on together.

Mime and movement is next on the list. I don't know about you but I will have to start limbering up to get into all those wonderful shapes that we make. I may be getting to old for this bit, so you will have to do it for me.

Improvisations or The Weekly Play.
This week some of us will be going to a barbecue with Timothy who loses a tooth, can you guess where??? Others of us will be off to the fairground to see if we can win a prize by Ringing the Bell. I wonder who it will be.

Snippets are returning this term. This week: "School was unbearable today". I hope this wasn't really the case for you.

See you all at class

Bye for now


Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment